Yes. It lightens your load.
Interestingly, the most significant feedback we have received from Senior Church operational and financial personnel on Generous is,
- The ability to automate, track and report on giving has been very attractive
- Finance teams have been encouraged about the time savings
- It cuts down considerable amount of manual and time consuming processing of cash & direct deposits, in particular.
- The reason many churches have ended up using a platform and asking givers to move from paying by EFT, or by direct deposits to paying via the platform (using Credit Card & Direct Debit) was that information was easier to track and report on
- For example, "Which missionary did you want to give to?" or "Which fund?"
- Was it a single amount of money that’s given but needs to be split into tax deductible and non-tax deductible gifts?
- Plus the need for managing receipting, manual follow-ups, phone calls, emails was made remarkably easier.
Generous provides a very low cost, time saving, and cost reducing solution for your church. Oh, and makes you look pretty good reporting to the Board/Presbytery.