The following article outlines the Generous Payments to Organisations report which helps church teams reconcile their Generous income to their bank statements.
Churches can now view their income, fee charges, GST and cleared remitted funds in this report.
- Please note it is necessary to have system data to view this report.
A great feature for church finance teams is the Generous 'Payments to Organisations' dashboard found in the Admin Console.
Finance Administrators are now able to view inbound banking activities to assist with reconciliation saving many hours of work.
Activities can be filtered by date and bank account.
Generous Admin Console
The Payment to Organisation report can be found on the Menu (left hand side) under Reports.
View the dashboard
Generous > Reports > Payments to Organisation > Overview
A snapshot of banking activities over a filtered period of time
- Filter further via Bank Account and Payment Method
- Select and compare to the previous – One week – 4 weeks – One Year – MTD – YTD
- View what was Deposited Today and what is expected to be Deposited Tomorrow
- Clearly view the Total Amount – Total Fees – Amount after Fees
- Graphical snapshot of banking activities over a period of time
Generous > Reports > Payments to Organisation > List
List of actual deposit activity over a filtered period of time – with apportioned fees
- Filter via selected dates to match bank statement
- Filter via selected Bank Account and Payment Method
- View list of Amount of deposits into bank account After Fees
- Breakdown of Platform Fees – Direct Deposit Fees – Credit Card Fees – Ticket Fees
- View GST applied to all fees
- View Status and Clearance Date
Generous > Reports > Payments to Organisation > List > Individual Giver
Expand to view individual transaction details – with apportioned fees
- Click through to see list breakdown – Individual Giver transaction
- By clicking anywhere in the selected Totals line – expands to view the Individual Transaction details
- Breakdown of Platform Fees – Direct Deposit Fees – Credit Card Fees – Ticket Fees – at an Individual Giver’s level.
Generous > Reports > Payments to Organisation > Export
Generate a CSV export file of filtered data at any level as required