The Generous Admin Portal (backend) enables Church Super Admins to create new roles-based Admins as required.
The process involves,
- Creating a new Admin (employee) profile including defining their areas for access (User Permissions)
- The system sending the new Admin a welcome email
- The employee following the link and logging in using the prescribed username and system password/key for a one-time login
- The Admin will then need to reset their system password
From therein no access to any passwords is available by Admins even when resetting their password.
Please note: Admins cannot create their own accounts. It is necessary for the Super Admin to create your account and, as a third-party, provide you a password to access your account.
Resetting a Password
To reset your password,
- On your Church Admin Portal login page click Forgot Password
- Provide your account username
- A system email will be sent to the user with a 'Reset Your Password' link (see below)
- This is a one-time-only reset link (once reset it no longer works)